Friday, July 10, 2009

Do Some H@3 Shit?!


"In order for me to get noticed I have to be a whore?!"
I've been asking this question for some time now.
My Mama always said that men like women who are decent, keep themselves up, who ain't with all that drama and bullshit, and who ain't loose in the streets. Okay. Now I'm a normal everyday woman. I've got my good points and my not-so-good points just like the majority of the chicks I know. But we all seem to ask the same question: why do all the bad girls get all the love? Why do these men sleep with the whore of the bunch instead paying attention to the regular chicks? Do I have to, in the words of Erykah Badu "do some hoe shit" in order to get some play?
A friend of mine once said that the answer is quite simple: because those girls are easy. It makes since when you think about it. The guy wouldn't have to work a little harder than usual in order to get the girl, and there is the "no strings attached" thing. He just wants to have a good time. And to me, that's fine. But more and more I'm seeing this trend of guys opting for the one chick who's slept with practically EVERYBODY and who will sleep with ANYBODY instead of just your average woman. And it's not just once or twice, but constantly. Why is that? If I were a man, I'd be worried that she might have some strange new std that'll melt the condom and your skin right off.
Icky!
What about the quiet girl in the corner? Sure she may look boring, but you never know.
She might be the best you ever had. She may teach you something new.
I'm just sayin'.
Plain Jane needs a jump-off too! Show her some love damnit!
But really, why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...