Monday, April 26, 2010

M.I.A- Born Free


New song from M.I.A called "Born Free". Word at the playground is that the new album is supposed to drop June 29th, so be on the lookout. Hopefully it'll be just as great as "Arular" and "Kala", seeing as M.I.A is an artist who puts out amazingly solid albums. I honestly haven't heard a bad track from her yet! This track being no exception, it kind of gives you an electro-punk feel, which fits the song's lyrical content. The beat, however, makes you want to dance, which would be perfect for the airwaves! So I give this two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Press play to share my excitement!

M.I.A. - Born FreebyHypetrak

Pic credit: Hypetrak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...