Monday, August 9, 2010

International Jam of the Week: Rain-"Love Song"



       Anyone who's seen my Facebook wall or has had a conversation with me all week knows how much I adore this man. From the first time I heard the first line of  "I Do" to this video, I love his voice! It's so unique from some of the other dudes out there because of it's...rawness is the best word I can think of to describe it. It shocks you when you hear it because of how different it is. Plus this guy has it all. He acts, he sings, he dances, and he has a clothing line. Perfect heartthrob package. And yes, it helps that he has a fantastic physique and beautiful lips.

       The acting in this video is what it is. His sweetness and heartbreak gestures steal the show, and the girl is kind of just blended in and goes between being in love to being indifferent and untouchable (though she's very pretty). It's the dancing that makes it worthwhile. In fact, it's the dancing towards the end that makes it really worthwhile.

       The homie Chibot and I watched this vid for he first time two nights ago, and we've been saying "What shall I do" in Korean ever since.

Anywho, enjoy. And try not to drool all over the keyboard or make your boyfriend do the any part of the dance. You'd be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...