Thursday, November 12, 2009

iHeart Iman Cosmetics!



Thank you Iman! You've given a sista hope!
I originally spotted this line in a Target a couple of months ago and got really excited, but I wanted to see someone actually use it first before I spent then cash on it. This tutorial is absolutely amazing and so simple to do. And peep the model yo! She was so effing pretty that I almost had a fit of envy. I wanted to have her skin and face dammit! I hadn't felt that way since I was little and I saw "Waiting To Exhale" and was introduced to the beauty that is Angela Bassett. But I digress. This is great for us darker girls who want to wear make up and not look like a clown. Hooray for Iman!
Here's a link to the site: Drugstore.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...