Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bumpin' Out My Speakerbox: Gurdaas Maan- Punjeeri



DANCE! NOW! MOVE!
     This song is long and absolutely FANTASTIC! Do I know what this dude is saying? No. Do I care? Nope! I tend to get more musical life and fulfilment from international music anyway, so this song is actually not that new to me. But between the vocals, the drums, and infectious jam factor in the music, it's almost impossible to sit still. You know good and damn well that if they played this in the club everyone would start sweating bullets on the dancefloor. This song is such a banger, even if it wasn't exactly intended to be. Love it! Move Sucka!

    I think I'll start posting more world music that I'm currently digging just for the hell of it. American music (besides jazz) is really starting to bore me to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...