Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vid Clip: Usher feat. Nicki Minaj- "Little Freak"



I like this song and all, but I hope they payin' Stevie for this sample!!! Because besides the song, all of this shit in this clip is lukewarm.

First heard this song a week ago while traveling back home with Ma. She said she like the beat, and brought up a point. "This song will be a hit because of the subject matter and the beat." And it's true. There are plenty of songs out there about sexuality and all, but not many of them are exactly catchy. And with the amount of random females suddenly screaming "I'm bi too!" and exploring their sexuality and all, this may just be added to their lil playist and blasted in the car on the way to the club. Which, in all, is pretty damn dope in my opinion. I just hope the video is better than what's being shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...