Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is Kissing Cheating? And The Glorious Apple Scene.



Okay, so the subject is interesting. Is kissing considered cheating? In my book it definitely is an act of disloyalty, but quite a few people seem to disagree. The main excuse seems to be "it's just a kiss. What's the big deal?" Well, I'd say that if it was just a regular peck, I'd be fine. But when you go in like the dude in this video does with the apple, then we have a serious problem. How you figure that's "just a kiss"? Help me understand how you seen innocence in the act of licking the back of someone else's throat besides your significant other? But again, that's just my opinion. Anywho, enjoy the apple scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...