Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Verbal Massacre. Brought to you by Kid Fury.



There really isn't much to say about this video besides the fact that Kid Fury is speaking pure, unadulterated truth about the downfall of Kimberly Denise Jones. Lil Kim hasn't been the same since the 90's, and this mixtape fiasco (explained in the video) proves just how desperate she is to get her old glory back, to stay relevant.

This is where Kim lost me:

I love Lil Kim, but she wants folks to pay for a mixtape.
I love Rick Ross, and his "Ashes to Ashes" mixtape was free.
I. Think . You. See. My. Point.

*sigh* Just press play and Let Kid Fury speak this absolute truth. Kim should be listening to this instead of acting like that older chick at work who gets jealous of all the younger, more efficient girls. Pray for her (and Kim).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...