Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cocky?! Exit. Stage. Left.

I fail to understand something here. Ladies (and Gentlemen) please riddle me this: Is there anything even remotely attractive about assholes? Seriously. I'd really like to know. Let me just jump right into the rant.

When I see a guy being an ass, somewhere in the back of my mind, pure hatred begins to blossom. When I was younger, I used to be attracted to some guys who were complete assholes. But the older I got, the more I saw (and continue to see) that these same men who were so full of "confidence" were nothing more than arrogant, lost and miserable little men looking for someone to overpower so that they can feel better about themselves. One would classify them as bullies, but chances are that if you stand up to them and tell them off one good time, they break way too easily. In fact, it is my personal belief that the bigger the asshole, the more you'll find large amounts of insecurities and shortcomings mixed and congealed together on the inside like pie filling. Maybe he's afraid of women? Maybe he's afraid that you'll walk all over him? Maybe he has a fear of abandonment/closeness? Maybe he has mommy issues? Maybe he has daddy issues? Whatever it is, he's using his ego to cover it up. He's not comfortable in his own skin, and can't exactly live up to the expectations of being considered a Grown Man, nor can he even began to grasp the concept of what it means to be one. Plain and simple. So instead of learning how to be one, he puffs out his little chest and dons a nasty attidude. He fancies himself a "Man" by treating others like shit and considers himself above everybody else. He begins to believe that everything he does and has done in the past will go unpunished. He is, of coarse, wrong, but he won't listen to anybody when they tell him this. He simply refuses to see himself for what he really is. So how is this type of male sexy? I simply fail to understand...
And apparently, so does he...
So therefore I say, I simply cannot stand assholes! And if I see one, I simply turn my head and keep it moving. I want nothing to do with them.

End Rant.

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...