Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1: Letter to my Best Friend, Part Two

My Dearest Vampire, Werewolf & Ghost,
If you have to question who you are, slap yourself.
We are sisters, technicalities be damned. I’ve slept over too many times, ate at the same tables, and laughed too loudly with y'all for too long for the three of you not to know how I feel. I love y’all. I haven’t been around much, and I feel bad about that. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think about y’all every day. Know that I am proud of you. I’ve seen y’all suffer enough, I want the good things that you all deserve to come. I’ve been blessed with a set of cousins like none other, because words can’t really sum up the pure essence that is…y’all. So if you don’t know now you know.

Love,
Baleemba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...