Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This Must Be Love...


Off top, let it be known that my love for Pharrell cannot be put into words.
And one day, someday, we will be in the same room together. Sharing Ideas. And we will be each other's muse.
Let me stop. But this will come to pass! Mark my words!
Anywho, this man is so creative, so inspirational, so beautiful, so wonderful. And this video just proves my point. The fact that he took simple everyday
objects that are common in are everyday life and made them into art really makes you think: what about the little things in life that we take for granted?
How important are these things to us? Makes you think...
Thank Pharrell for making you think about something so seemingly mundane.
And of coarse, the cupcake thing. I love cupcakes too! I like making them more than eating them though, but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...