Friday, July 17, 2009

Bumpin' Out My Speakerbox: Vexel



You know what? I'm listening to this band at this very moment while I'm making this post, and all I can really say is that I truly enjoy their music. This is another band that I can see going far. Not too heavy, never whiney, never sloppy with the sound. They take me back to the '90's a little bit with the music and the vocals. Got me hummin along, tryin' to learn the words to the songs and shit. I really hope that they take their music to the next level, because I'd spend the money on a cd. And I'm sure that when more people get exposed to this, they'd feel the same way. Unpretentious rock is what you get with this band. I see you Vexel!

Myspace: VEXEL
Song recommendations: Sinner, Communicate, Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...