Saturday, September 19, 2009

For Monica!



     Lord forgive me, but if I had to go to that service I would've been front row middle seat with a chilli cheese dog and Big Gulp from 7 eleven. Of coarse I would have to bring a big purse, and food is forbidden in church(unless they're serving it), but with all the chaos going on I doubt anyone would notice. While watching, you have to look at everything to get way this is just straight hilarious: From the Pastor's bad aim, to the poor children looking confused, everything! The end is the best part though!

 I dedicate this post to my girl Monica, who in her latest Facebook update said that she'd seen something similar to this. Here you go!
People play way too much in the Lord's House!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...