Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Looking Good, I'm Looking Good, I'm Looking Good, I'm Looking Good...


Just when I was thinking about my lack of Pharrell post, I go on Youtube and find this little gem of a video. Well, it's okay I guess. In fact the main reason why I like it is because of the song and the Pharrell shots. He's looking like his old self again! I kinda got  tired of the glasses. They were fly, but I longed to see that pretty eyes + cheekbones combo. The Clipse are back!!!! I adjusted to the new style in 2 secs. STILL killin' it! But the video is like I said, alright. I will be getting the new album "Til The Casket Drops" asap! Anywho, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...