Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sexual Chocolate!!!



YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Shout out to my girl Lunie for bringing up this movie! I think that it's safe to say that this is one of Eddie Murphy's funniest movies ever! My Grandmama watches it all the time. Anywho, this is one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Let me issue a warning to my future husband(whomever you may be): THIS WILL BE APART OF THE WEDDING!!!! Complete with cheesey suits, the "Sexy Chocolate" stomp and microphone drop. SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Two more classic scenes after the jizzle jump. Enjoy!!!
DIM THE LIGHTS HOE!!




Shout out to all the preachers who add "ah" to the end of every sentence-ah!



"....just let cho SAAAAAAAAAOUL glow....."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...