Thursday, September 23, 2010

Peggy Scott Adams-"Bill"



Just heard this song for the first time last night in the sacuary of my aunt's car. Or at least I thought it was a sancuary. Out of pure curiousity, I asked her to play this song. She laughed and told me to find it on her iPod. Though I was momentarily distracted by songs of hers titled "Your Divorce Has Been Denied" and "A Woman Knows How To Please Herself" (yes, it is about what you think it's about.), I finally found what I was looking for. My thoughts on the song?
....

WILD!

I haven't felt that  special mix of feeling devastated and laughing uncontrollably since I heard that damn "Candy Licker" song when I was a teenager. Is THIS what our folks were listening to back in the day, pre- R. Kelly? The subject itself isn't brand new to us, but still....it is kind of shocking to find out that the same people who told us to slow down and not be so loose etc. were the ones listening to this. It makes you wonder...what else did they do back then?

Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

Enjoy folks. And remember ladies, make sure you AND your man knows exactly what he wants. Smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All is Rosey and Grey

It's the perfect metaphor for life. Think about it...